The Model BS8320 Edwards Double Brush Spider now enables you to clean around vines and between vines in vineyards without extra tractor trips or hand raking. The Brush Spider sweeps prunings, leaves, and other debris away from rows and into the path of your mower, shredder or rotary tiller. It is built with durable polyurethane sweeping fingers to provide long life with action that is gentle on vines and posts. The unit attaches easily and quickly to the Edwards Front 3-Point Hitch or to a rear mount 3- point hitch and is hydraulically operated for variable speeds.
- Sweeps prunings and debris away from two vineyard rows in one pass.
- Cleans row ahead of sprayer for more efficient herbicide application.
- Durable polyurethane fingers provide long life with gentle action on vines and trellis posts.Attaches quickly and easily to Edwards Front Mount 3-Point Hitch for good visibil- ity and maneuverability.
- Variable speed hydraulic controls match speed of rotation to varying conditions.
- Sweeps prunings into path of mower or shredder for efficient one pass operation.
- Saves man hours and tractor hours.
- Orchard models also available.
- Optional hydraulic width adjustment available.