The Edwards Brush Spider sucker remover brush will gently sweep the suckers off of the vine. The sucker remover head removes the suckers and debris from the row. It is built with durable polyurethane fingers to provide long life with action that is gentle on plants, posts and irrigation risers. This unit can be attached to a three point hitch or loader. Preferred use is on the front of the tractor where the operator has better visibility and control. The Brush Spider can be mounted in multiple heads for a wider pass. This can also be set up to sweep both rows in one pass. This Brush Spider runs off of the tractor hydraulics, a flow control valve is needed to maintain the sweeping speed with the forward speed of the tractor.
- Attaches quickly and easily to Edwards Front Mount 3- Point Hitch for good visibility and maneuverability.
- Cleans ground between rows for efficient chemical application.
- Gentle on trees and irrigation risers.
- Variable speed hydraulic controls match speed of rotation to varying conditions.
- Removes nesting materials and ground covers to control mice.
- Saves man hours and tractor hours.
- Sweeps brush and trash away from trees and cleans in between orchard rows